Followers

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Always got your back.

Good morning.
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.

I am really looking forward to this Easter weekend because I have 5 days off work although I am going to be extremely busy.
To make more space when we have visitors, I am moving my craft room into what is now our living room and our living room into the back room which is a lot bigger. Lots and lots of furniture to move but on the plus side it made me go through all of my craft supplies and get rid of all the stuff I don't use any more.

For my card today I have used one of the oh so cute stamps from Dreamlander.
This one is called

Always got your back. Aren't they so sweet.


For the shape I used Dutch Doobadoos Shape Art A4 Fantasy.
The first mat my image has been added too is the larger die from Marianne Design Anjas Butterfly set. The two mat circles have been cut out using the Fantasy Stamp Circles die.
The beautiful papers are Pion Designs My Dearest Sophia - these are so pretty.
The two butterflies are made from the stamp and die set by Crafty Cocktail.


Above, is the lovely Sprapiniec Grapevine Heart which comes with a larger one also in the pack.

Below my flower display is made up Foamiran in Dusky Pink using the latest dies from Rosy Owl, white and pink and pink Blossoms, Rosebuds, Hyacinth and Pomegranate Apples. To the centre of the pink and white blossom I added a pearl and diamante embellishment.

Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter and if you are trying to lose some weight as I am, can resist the chocolate!

See you all soon.

Hugs Sharon. x


3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great new stamps and another amazing deign love the colours on those fab flowers. Hope the move goes well Happy Easter Love and hugs Carole x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a Beautiful card ! I Love de design .
Beautiful flowers and colors .
Hugs Doris

Jose said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors. Grt Jose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...