Followers

Wednesday 19 April 2017

For my Friend

Good morning.

I hope you have all had a lovely Easter break.

It has been lovely having 4 days off work, though I am going back today for a rest!
I have spent two weeks sorting through all my craft room and have got rid of stuff I have had for probably 5 years or more. I needed to because I have moved my craft room into what was our living room, which was smaller, and visa versa.  Apart from needing a carpet for our living room, I am really pleased with my decorating. My craft room, though it is looking good, is not finished, so you will have to wait for some photos. Needless to say, I can now join the Blue Peter brigade as I am now an expert in covering things with sticky back plastic and spray paint!


Anyway, the reason I am here today is for my inspiration project for Noor Design UK.

The main focus of this card is the gorgeous Grapevine Heart from Scrapiniec. This set also comes with a smaller heart if you don't want it to be the main focus of your card.


I have really enjoyed making the Foamiran flowers today. There are so many possibilities for gorgeous flowers with the dies and foam. If you are a bit nervous about making Foamiran flowers, You Tube has so many tutorials.


The antique bronze leaf swirl, bronze leaf and bronze corners add weight and depth to the card.


I hope the return to work wasn't too painful this week.

Thank you all for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

See you all soon.

Hugs Sharon. x




2 comments:

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Hello Sharon ,
Beautiful card whit lovely flowers !
Lovely details and color .
Hugs Doris

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card hun, beautiful flowers, they are addictive, lol
Have fun in your new craft room,
Hugs Liz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...