Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Inspiration for Noor Design UK

Good morning.
 I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
 
I am here today with two cards focusing on some gorgeous elements from Scrapiniec.
 
 
The lovely papers on my first card are from Studio Light. I embossed the papers to give them the flower pattern.
 

 The Mr & Mrs I covered with embossing powder to make it stand out.
 


 
My second card also has the Mr & Mrs words. Many of the flowers have been coloured using the Color Lab starter kit. A brilliant way to co-ordinate your colour scheme.
 


I have torn some of the edges of the paper and inserted some of the gorgeous lace.
I would like to enter the following challenges.
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes.
Petal Lu - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs Sharon. x
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning wedding cards Sharon, Beautiful details x

Donna Ellis said...

Both are lovely creations, Sharon! I especially love the vibrant colors combined with the pale elements. Gorgeous! Hugs, de

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...