Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Champagne Bottle for Noor Design UK.


Good Morning.

I hope life is more peaceful for you all than it is for Russ and I.
Because of the leak we had in the hall, we have to have a de humidifier in the hall to take away the excess moisture. It is driving me nuts. It is so loud and the warm air it gives out is making our bedroom so hot so I am not sleeping well and am getting more tired by the day. So looking forward to Friday lunch time as I have four days off. Lots of relaxation for me.


I have decorated a champagne bottle from Dutch Doobadoo.

The chipboard Doves and wording and the heart oval are from Scrapiniec - I am loving these and can't help building up my collection.
I have gathered the lace up and placed it under the roses which consist of two tone ivory and pale pink, ivory and hip rosebuds.



3 comments:

Chris said...

This is beautiful Sharon, gorgeous papers and flowers,love the little wooden dove sentiment. It would make a lovely wedding keepsake.
Hope you soon get some sleep...Friday will soon be here!
Chris
x

Helen said...

This is such an unusual shape, but it works beautifully for a wedding. Love all the little details - well done.
Hope your leak/moisture problems get sorted quickly - how frustrating for you!

Carole Pollard said...

Oh you poor thing I hope you get sorted quickly and get some restand enjoy your days of Your design is just a fab idea and the deign is so pretty very lovely Love and Hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...